50 best speeder of the world

• Автор темы BESTSPEEDEROFWORLD
  • Дата начала

DeletedUser

Гость
Hello every,

A list of the 50 best speeds players was doing by 10 players of 8 differents country
the official ranking is here

1 - .uk pro of england
2- Adrian D. of roumania
3- Little rescuse of nederlands
4- Lionheart123 of england
5- X-Kraft of deutschland
6- Fanat2011ru of russia
7- Grimlock of england
8- Flexibility of nederlands
9- Charo of france
10- Quote The Raven of roumania
11- Get-Skilla of swiss
12- xDxDxDxD of czech
13- pot of god of swiss
14- someone noob? of deutschland
15- Peutertje of nederlands
16 - Daser of england
17- Brameow of russia
18 - Cornelium van Tundorm of roumania
19- BlackSheep3 of poland
20- Leoplus of russia
21- I LOVE REGGAE of spain
22- Sexyness Above Skillz of nederlands
22 - Red Devil9 of poland
23- Resuming Windows of england
24- lord habbi of swiss
25- bro hugz of england
26- maciel of spain
27- LeBlanc of russia
28- blazker of spain
29- dextahar of france
30- Begin 0ver Zero of spain
31- Kulta Lakko of nederlands
32- kakfone x3 of swiss
33 - Patris Mortem of england
34 - orochimaru-sama of roumania
35- nomen est nomen of nederlands
36- -Sacul of france
37- Femto of england
38 - nustincine of roumania
39 - yxes of swiss
40 - Ardeuz of spain
41 - Orange? of france
42- SweetRevenge of Russia
43- Feel The Peacoks of england
44- TheMrSondre.no
45- ExTaZy of france
46- knall22 of russia
47- BlackAndYellow of poland
48- Google.ro
49- itachi uchiwa of france
50- why always me of czech

DeletedUser

Гость
It's a nonsense.
Everytime, when you are saying "best", you must say best IN WHAT. Here, there are confusing data. Somebody plays with scripts, somebody plays without them. Somebody uses premium functions, somebody uses some of them, somebody doesn't use them. Somebody likes and attends long speed rounds / short speed rounds / speed rounds from starting level 26 pts. / 653 pts. / 2138 pts. / 12130 pts. Somebody uses off style, somebody uses deff style. Somebody likes Bash rounds / CAT rounds / Classic rounds / special rounds. And is better a player who in 4 speed rounds is twice a winner and twice with 0 points, or a player who in 4 speed rounds is twice 3rd and twice 4th? If you don't respond to these questions, you are NEVER able to create a quality list :)

For example a me, I feel insulted, because I am not in such a list of best players and I wasn't one of players who were creating the list.
Despite I am the author of the best speed-Wiki in the world (in Czech Wiki), despite I was holding the world record of points made in tournament in tournament played by tournament system and the Winner of Tribal Olympics 2012 on .nl :) ... and I have more achievements :) So I should be in some of rankings, but it means that more than one ranking system is necessary.

Golden Star

Дворянин
Член команды
Администратор игры
Супер модератор
Оценка реакций
Hello BESTSPEEDEROFWORLD)
Tell us, please, what exact parameters you had took into account, when you composed this table?)
Legendary Magnetit truly spoke about differences in every player's style of playing. How did you and your colleagues solve this otherness in counting scores for this ranking table?

Brameow

Конный лучник
Член команды
TWM 2015
Модератор
Оценка реакций
It's a nonsense.
Everytime, when you are saying "best", you must say best IN WHAT. Here, there are confusing data. Somebody plays with scripts, somebody plays without them. Somebody uses premium functions, somebody uses some of them, somebody doesn't use them. Somebody likes and attends long speed rounds / short speed rounds / speed rounds from starting level 26 pts. / 653 pts. / 2138 pts. / 12130 pts. Somebody uses off style, somebody uses deff style. Somebody likes Bash rounds / CAT rounds / Classic rounds / special rounds. And is better a player who in 4 speed rounds is twice a winner and twice with 0 points, or a player who in 4 speed rounds is twice 3rd and twice 4th? If you don't respond to these questions, you are NEVER able to create a quality list :)

For example a me, I feel insulted, because I am not in such a list of best players and I wasn't one of players who were creating the list.
Despite I am the author of the best speed-Wiki in the world (in Czech Wiki), despite I was holding the world record of points made in tournament in tournament played by tournament system and the Winner of Tribal Olympics 2012 on .nl :) ... and I have more achievements :) So I should be in some of rankings, but it means that more than one ranking system is necessary.

Вы не совсем правы. Да, надо сделать несколько таблиц - игроки классика с низких уровней(Таблица лучших по развитию), игроки классика с больших уровней, Кат игры, Баш игры. Но таблицы "по стилю/стратегии игры" - полный бред. У всех равные условия в одном раунде. И если игрок проиграл из-за того, что он пошёл в дефф - значит это была плохая стратегия. И пусть он будет лучшим деффером мира, это не значит, что он всегда будет побеждать у офферов. как и наоборот.

You are not quite right. Yes, we must make a few tables - the players classics with low levels (Table best for Development), the players with the classic great levels, Cat games, bash games. But the table "style / strategy game" - complete nonsense. All of a level playing field in the same round. And if a player lost due to the fact that he went to the Deff - I mean it was a bad strategy. And let it be the best defferom world, it does not mean that he will always win at offerov. and vice versa.

Последнее редактирование:

DeletedUser27002

Гость
Вы не совсем правы. Да, надо сделать несколько таблиц - игроки классика с низких уровней(Таблица лучших по развитию), игроки классика с больших уровней, Кат игры, Баш игры...

Я думаю Legendary Magnetit хотел донести, что непонятно по какой системе составлялся приведенный рейтинг и что в нём учитывалось :) (пусть он меня поправит если что).
А то что "надо бы" - было приведено как пример, т.к. никакого другого списка кроме стартового здесь не видать )

To add somelike a competition I'd like to offer 100 pp on .ru for better (more systematized) ratings of world speeders)
I hope results of current TWMasters Cup 2015 would give to authors a lot of valuable information )

E.g. author could lavue players of team-winner of the Cup with some coefficient (e.g. = 1,25) comparing to players of 2nd place. And so on. Give us clear formula!

DeletedUser

Гость
Yes, (Zeled), I didn't know system of ranking, why the results are these - according to what it was being created. But it just looks like it was made especially by players from .net and .uk, with possible scripting and in at least 70 % according to "a name", not real quality, which all makes the ranking irregular.
Yesterday, I was looking for similar topics. I saw it on .nl

4 / 10 / 2015, 00:49
BESTSPEEDEROFWORLD

For this 50 players , we looked in some points :

Start skillz (26p or 6 mines)
Snipe/Backtime/etc skillz
Statistics/number of victory of players
Resultat in important tournament (.masters .uk etc) or in international match country vs country

My post into that topic (has been quickly deleted because of the English language) from yesterday:

How I responded on .ru speed forum when I saw this pseudo ranking:

It's a nonsense.

Here I've read only 4 points, I think more points are really important (look above). All depends on a point of view. I think there should be 5 different rankings:
1) Classic speed: with POSSIBLE scripts / programs / special browsers + with PA, FA, (AM - somewhere)
2) Classic speed: with POSSIBLE farm script OR with FA + with PA
3) Classic speed: with POSSIBLE PA only
4) Classic speed: without anything of these (= no scripts, no premium functions etc.)
5) Bash speed

Why I wrote "possible"... some of players - like me - play strictly without anything, but they look like they use some of premium functions; somebody uses PA and FA, but looks like he has build bot and farm bot etc.

What should be in these rankings:
start from low levels (1-5)
start from high levels (1-5)
farming (1-4)
snipe / backtime / fake / other skills (1-5)
tactics (1-5)
variability of tactics (1-5)
achievements and playing statistics (1-5)
teamplay (1-4)
playing with few villages (1-4)
playing with many villages (1-4)
playing with hundreds villages (1-3)
offense (1-5)
defense (1-5)
playing with special settings - CAT / special villages / no haul / ... (1-4)
speed rounds shorter than 3 hours (1-5)
speed rounds long 3-8 hours (1-5)
speed rounds longer than 8 hours (1-4)

Maybe more...

DeletedUser27002

Гость
What should be in these rankings:

Who'll make it? ) As for me it's too much. I'd like to see one list with players which plays fixed champion settings e.g.:

- start from low levels
- classic speed: with FA + with PA + with non-automatic scripts
- speed rounds long 3-8 hours (1-5)

Nothing more ) No bashes, cats, etc. No bots and high levels ) Just so.

Golden Star

Дворянин
Член команды
Администратор игры
Супер модератор
Оценка реакций
Who'll make it? ) As for me it's too much. I'd like to see one list with players which plays fixed champion settings e.g.:
Nothing more ) No bashes, cats, etc. No bots and high levels ) Just so.
Yeah, your truth. These criterias the most accurate, I believe. Real players' skills are fully shown in such rounds.

DeletedUser

Гость
I don't think so. Because FA or farm script -> its skill makes farming, not player's skill. Just "why not", but then you can't say that it's ranking according to real players' quality. Because by this way, you create a ranking of 1 played settings and played not by hands.
I know that for 99 % speed players, nowadays, scripts and FA are something normal, free for all and regular. But in fact, these things only make the game easy and reduce the real work made by players.
About 6 years ago, there was PA only (and with reduced functions compared to now); game was fair. That time you could have tried to find the best players without making more categories depending on things easering the game or depending on type of speed rounds (Bashes weren't so usual). Now these categories are necessary, because you can't compare everybody with everybody -> or you can say "this player is the best in Bash, 5 hours long, from 26-100 pts., with few barbs per player". For example. But you can't any of these rankings mean globally and as "the best players of speed rounds in the world". Because who is the best... nobody knowns in this time :)

Верх